Our registration system is quick and easy. All you have to do is fill out the affiliate application form. We review every application to ensure a good fit for us and you. The review process can take a few days, so please provide clear and accurate information. It’ll help speed up the process.
When you apply we may email you to request more information. This might be due to us, not understanding or application or we need more details about how you’re going to promote ADULTX™. If we don’t get a response within 7 days we may reject your application or put it on hold. If your application is rejected because you didn’t respond in time, you’re welcome to apply again.
If you’re approved you will be provided with a unique referral ID that you can use to start promotion ADULTX™. You can check out the affiliate portal via your account once your login is active.
We reserve the right to reject any application for any reason. We reserve the right to choose whether we explain the application rejection. Below are some of the reasons why an application might be rejected (this is not a complete list).
- Applications coming from websites that sell advertise or engage in illegal pornography, phishing, scams, any other illegal business practices or that include any material infringing on copyright will be rejected.
- Applications from websites or industries which we believe don’t align with our products and services will be rejected.
- Affiliate applications that resell our products will be rejected.
- Applications from coupon sites will be rejected.
- Websites that we consider inappropriate by our applications team will be rejected.
Dormant Affiliate Accounts
We encourage all of our affiliates to actively promote ADULTX™ to keep earning referrals. If we can help you come up with ideas on how to promote our products, please let us know. If you have any ideas, let us know. An affiliate account is considered dormant if no visits have been generated after 6 months. A dormant affiliate account will be temporarily deactivated if no visits have been generated after 6 months. After 12 months of inactivity, the account will be terminated.
Commissions and Products
You will get a 30% commission when a customer purchases ADULTX™(Theme) and a $60 commission when a customer purchases any Entertainer / Producer (XComplete) package using your referral link. Here’s the breakdown of earnings an ADULTX™ sale:
- ADULTX™ Theme – $299 – Affiliate commission per sale: $89.70
ADULTX™(Theme) is included in each XComplete package, this means that you will earn both commissions in a single sale: $60 for the XComplete package + the 30% on the included ADULTX™ Theme. Here’s the breakdown of earnings for a XComplete package sale:
- XCOMPLETE 200 – $599 – Affiliate commission per sale: $60(XComplete) + $89.70(Theme) = Total: $149.70
Discounts, Special Offers and Coupons
For discounts and coupons which are promoted and advertised directly on our website (“adultxtheme.com“), the commissions are calculated after adding any discounts or coupons. These discounts or coupons are always automatically applied to any product eligible for an affiliate commission via the standard checkout process.
If we give out a manual coupon code or discount code to a referral, which differs from any standard coupon or discount, we might do a custom calculation of the affiliate commission. Whenever this happens we will always communicate this to you clearly.
In order to receive a payout for your referrals, you must register your PayPal email on your personal affiliate page. We pay your commissions in USD directly to your PayPal account in a maximum of 30 days for ADULTX™(Theme) and a maximum of 90 days for any XComplete packages. Our minimum payout balance is $100.
- You must have your payout settings configured to receive your commissions.
- You will earn a commission for any new customer that is not already a paying customer for an individual product.
- The product has not been refunded or have charges disputed.
- Due to possible chargebacks and refunds, commissions are only paid out after the 60 days for ADULTX™(Theme) and 90 days for any XComplete packages.
- Referrals cannot be made from your purchases (including from different email addresses)
- We rely on cookies to track referrals if a customer is private browsing or cleared their cookies we cannot pay a commission.
- If a customer has clicked two affiliate links, the last link will get the commission.
Other limitations may result in the commission not being paid and will be decided at our discretion.
Our referral cookie lifetime is for 40 days. When a potential customer clicks on your referral link, they have 40 days from that date to make the purchase. This gives them ample time to make a decision, view our demos and ask any pre-sales questions they might have.
A referral won’t be logged if:
- They use a different browser than the original link was used in. Cookies are not cross-browser so we cannot track this
- The customer is private browsing or cleared their cookies
- The customer purchases after those 40 days are up.
Referrals older than 60 days for ADULTX™ or 90 days for any XComplete package and in good standing (i.e. the purchase has not been refunded) will be included with each commission payout (if the commission balance totals $100 or over). If a purchase is refunded, a commission won’t be paid out for that referral.
We reserve the right to reject affiliate commissions for any reason. Commission rejections may occur for the following reasons:
- The sale that the referral was based on was refunded
- The method by which the referral was generated was in violation with this Affiliate Agreement.
By becoming an affiliate you agree to receive emails from KY Solutions. These are only sent to affiliates on an as-needed basis. These may including information about updates to the program, relevant news, new product announcements and updates to help you effectively promote our products. You may be privy to embargoed or time-sensitive information within these emails (they will be marked as such) you can only promote this information after the embargo is lifted. We don’t spam.
Promoting ADULTX™: The Do’s and Don’t’s
Promoting ADULTX™ is reflected by the commission you earn and we encourage you to use methods that add value to ADULTX™ and our customers. This will ensure you bring us legitimate, loyal customers that are serious about starting an adult site on WordPress. We love reading tutorials and blog posts created by our affiliates that help others learn about our products.
Here are a couple of examples of effective promotional methods that are proven to earn more commission:
- Word to mouth advertising, tell your friends and clients about ADULTX™ and give them a referral link to make their purchase.
- Writing tutorials/blog posts on setting up an adult membersite or adult blog using ADULTX™
- Reach out to your various audiences on social media and share your referral links
- Any other creative way to get good traffic to our website
We want our product to be promoted carefully. The following list is some of the ways we do not want to see promoting ADULTX™. These are ment to protect all parties involved to make sure we’re not getting fraudulent or otherwise unacceptable activity. This is something we take very seriously.
- ADULTX™ cannot be promoted on coupon sites
- Buying ads through any ad network be it social, web, search or other, using our brands, product names as keywords will result in immediate termination of your affiliate account.
- Illegal activity
- Impersonating us or claiming to be professionally associated with us.
- Falsely claiming to your customers that you are endorsed by us or are operated by us is prohibited.
Consequences of the don’ts promotional methods
If your promotional methods step outside of these terms, your referrals may be rejected and we may disable or terminate your affiliate account. We reserve the right to do this and may or may not notify you in the instance that this occurs. Please only use allowed promotional methods, and help us to help you succeed as an affiliate!
KY Solutions is not responsible for any taxes that the Affiliate owes as a result of their relationship with KY Solutions. The Affiliate is responsible for their own tax affairs.
Acceptance of Terms
The affiliate relationship does not represent a professional or formal agreement, and as an affiliate, you are not an employee of KY Solutions. You agree that this is not a legally binding relationship and as a result may not take legal action against KY Solutions. This affiliate agreement is subject to change without notice.